Connect

Facebook Tag Pinterest Tag Twitter Tag

Monday, February 6, 2012

JUST MARRIED!!

   January 6th, 2012 was the perfect day for a wedding!! Blaze and I were married in the Mesa, Arizona Temple at 12:00 noon. The day was jam-packed with activities. But before I get to that...let me tell you about the night before!
    The night before our marriage Blazes family threw him a "Tool Shower" where everyone showers the groom with tools! It was so fun and Blaze got so many tools! Some of our favorites were the barbecue set, tool box, dremel, tool set, shower head, and more! Thanks everyone! That night Blaze took what he thought was a sleeping pill and that is where things got interesting! Blaze started acting very weird and pretty soon the guys got a video camera! Geesh! Blaze called me later and I could tell something wasn't right! The night before our wedding and suddenly Blaze is out of it. He told me the same story twice in a row...and I won't mention what the story was about! Lets just say, that night I started getting really really really anxious!!
   The next morning was a rush! I was beautified by some amazing girls; Metzli and Jenny did my makeup and hair and I am soo grateful for their work! I think the best part of being a bride is feeling beautiful and they helped me do that! Metzli works for Mac makeup and she used these amazing fake eyelashes on me. They had to be glued on individually so it was quite a process. Next Jenny did my hair from a picture I found and she was under harsh time constraints! She is amazing!
   I was so nervous that morning. Not only was Blaze's pill fiasco on my mind, but I was getting Married that day too! My dad and sister were witnesses of my craziness. I was scrambling and stressed, I was rambling and rash! Once I saw Blaze however, the day turned around. It was a dream. We took pictures before going into the temple and then we had a beautiful ceremony with so many of our family and friends able to attend! What a blessing! And luckily Blaze had recovered from the sleeping/anxiety pill he took!
   After the ceremony we had a luncheon. Our parents gave speeches as well as the Best Man and Maid of Honor and we were soo appreciative! The speeches almost made me cry! Finally, we moed to our reception where we had a bigger turnout than I could have ever hoped!! Everything seemed to come together at the last minute and after all the stress of the months we were able to chat, dance, and enjoy! I love our families and friends and all the support they give us!







   As for now, we are back from the Honeymoon (which I will have to write about later) and we are loving married life. Who knew life could be this good!

No comments:

Post a Comment