Connect

Facebook Tag Pinterest Tag Twitter Tag

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Engaged and Waiting!!

Ok, I have failed at blogging twice so far, so hopefully documenting my new life with Blaze will be more motivating than my life alone. Anyway....

Blaze proposed on September 24th(the day before my birthday!). I said YES and after this roller-coaster year I cannot believe the day is approaching so fast! At first it was all a blur and nothing felt real but now the reality and excitement is starting to hit me. Poor Blaze puts up with all my stress so well! Anyway,we are both working and feverishly trying to get everything ready for the big day! Cross your fingers everything goes as planned. Here are some of our engagements! Special thanks to Arianne for her awesome photography skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment